My aspiration was to be a rap artist – DJ Jimmy Jatt


Having been on the entertainment circle for 26 years and more, DJ Jimmy Jatt has been a top-notch pioneer, when it comes to DJing, music and culture in Nigeria.

And on this session on My Africa Podcast, Jimmy takes us  down memory lane as to musical journey from the 80s till date.

Jimmy  was influenced into music by his parents, he talks about his relationship with his brothers, the DJ revealed his ambitions as a teenager. He said: “My aspiration was to be a rap artist”.

“I made a few demo tapes but I think my demo tapes came a bit early for Nigeria”, he said.

With real names Jimmy Adewale Amu, Jimmy shares how he  came up with the brand name and became a DJ on the show.

Author

Published by Admin

Connect with Us for your online Online Publicity, Promotions, Trends, Adverts, Hypes, etc. +234-7038634376. Like our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/spotofgroove also follow us on Twitter @spotofgroove.

0 comments: