Guess What? Flavour Is Single! And Looking For Love Too

Afro and high life maestro, Chinedum Okoli aka Flavour N’abania has reportedly been linked with a stunning bevy of ladies including former BBA winner, Dillish Matthews; former MBGN World, Anna Ebiere Banner and petite songstress/MTN Projectfame alumna, Chidinma Ekile.

Speaking at an interview with City People, Mr N’abania cleared the air brewing heavily with rumours about these alleged relationships. He said…

“Yes though I have a baby mama, I am still single and searching. Not that I wouldn’t want to get married one day, I will definitely get married but I don’t have the time to settle down for marriage now. I am all over the place pursuing my career. I will want to give my family attention and the best when I finally decide to settle down as my parents gave me. My family raised me up by monitoring my activities so I will like to do same for my family. But that is not my priority now because I need more time to plan for that and I need to pursue my career first”

Regardless, Flavour has often showed off a couple mmeges on his Instagram page including his baby mama, Sandra Okagbue who bore him an adorable princess September of 2014. And the sensual roles he played in his music videos with the afore-mentioned ladies was good enough basis for lip service. Hopefully, these insinuations would be put to rest especially now that we’ve heard from the horse’s mouth.

Author

Published by Admin

Connect with Us for your online Online Publicity, Promotions, Trends, Adverts, Hypes, etc. +234-7038634376. Like our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/spotofgroove also follow us on Twitter @spotofgroove.

0 comments: